Online Round - 6th Jan, 2019
Onsite Round - 19st Jan, 2019
See logic in everything around? Is your daily language “Syntax”?
The team contest designed to rattle your brains - Think you (and your partner(s)) are smart enough to crack the code? Ever wanted to experience the ACM – ICPC adrenaline? Want to battle it out with some of the best coders in the country?
Then register yourself for this legacy coding contest !
The contest will involve 2 rounds – an online qualifier round and a final onsite battle!
The registered teams will first compete in the online qualifier round - The teams that will cross the cut off will be invited to the onsite round to battle it out to the finish line.
Following the ICPC format, both online and onsite rounds will have a set of 10 questions, each ranging from cakewalk to hard level and you get 5 hours in each round to crack as many as you can!
Certificates and prizes will be awarded to the top 3 winners of the onsite round.Platform Partner:
Key Details of IUPC'19
- The first online round of the contest will be held on 6th January 2019.
- Contest duration will be 5 hours.
- Team with a maximum of 3 members is allowed. Team Members must be of the same college/university.
- Plagiarism by any means will lead to immediate disqualification of the team.
- Teams that cross the cut off score in the Qualifier Round will be selected for the Onsite Round during PLINTH'19 at The LNMIIT, Jaipur.
- Penalty of 10 Minutes will be charged for every incorrect submission.