“Electronic communication is an instantaneous and illusory contact that creates a sense of intimacy without any emotional investment that leads to close friendships.” - Clifford Stoll
The event will comprise of teams competing against each other to find the best circuit designing and innovative mind among them. The participants will use electronic components for designing of their analog circuits like resistors, capacitors, common gate ICs, displays, etc. to prove their circuit designing skills and abilities. The event will be based on two rounds based on theoretical and practical knowledge of electronics.
- First round will be an MCQ test based on theoretical knowledge of concepts of basic electronics and knowledge of basics circuits like amplifier circuit, clipper circuit etc.
- Based on your scores in round 1 you will be given virtual money using which you can buy components of your choice for round 2.
- You will be asked to provide a solution to the problems we face in our day to day lives through your knowledge of circuit designing.
- Partial marks will be given according to the completion of circuit in round 2. So, no need to worry if you are not able to complete your circuit.
- Winner of the event will be chosen by combined scores of both the rounds.
- Students from different Educational Institutes can form a team.
- Organizers reserve the rights to change any or all of the above rules as they deem fit.
- Organizers decision will be final decision.
- If you register for any event kindly check the website for regular updates.